Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fashion & Its Quote: "Since Two Is The New Four & Zero Is The New Two"

Fashion. Who doesn't know about fashion nowadays? Everybody wear it everyday, they do fashion, but they aren't fashion; maybe some yes. Surely, my fashion isn't really like nowadays. I'm not a type of person that directly mimics a type of fashion. I don't want to be a fashion victim who forced a style all-out. I'm a type of person who choose a minimalist & comfortable one. All about comfy. Whatever I wear, it surely comfy for me. That's no use to forced a style to person, because everyone doesn't have same style. They're their selves.

"Fashion's fade, style is eternal." -Yves Saint Laurent

Talkin' about style & fashion, it has a connection with Looklet, Lookbook & another web that offers a beauty from the fashion world. And it starts from boredom. I turn on my computer on this morning, open my Twitter & Facebook and so on. Nothing to do more. So, I open my Looklet. It's been so long overall. I create a look then, and click click, foalla! It's done, and I will show you my creation below.




- Urban -




- Let's Go For A Walk, Shall We? -




- Funeralism -




- Mademoiselle -


Okay, for the last title it's kind of weirdo because I don't know what title that I should give. I wish I can buy all of those branded clothes.. But according to my previous blog, the problem is in the price and I'm not a type of person who can spend money so easily.
Have you watched 'The Devils Wears Prada'? A movie which starring Meryl Streep & Anne Hathaway and talking about Runway over and over again. Not only Runway, but also Jimmy Choo, Zara, Chanel, Dolce Gabbana, Prada, Oscar de la Renta and another million brand. 

Fashion, yes fashion. Is that so important for us? For fashion, most of girls in this world willing to take pains and misery to reduce their bodyweight. For fashion, most of girls in this world willing to starving, until they have bulimia and another kind of disease. Like Nigel said, since two is the new four and zero is the new two, so girls willing to take risks for that.
Okay, I admit. I'm in progress to reducing my bodyweight now, but I don't want to take pains and misery. I'm diet, but in normal and healthy way. So girls, if you read this, you are much more important than those numbers. Just love yourself and do the healthy way. You're good just the way you are.

Well, but on the other hand I want to show you another of my inspiration for fashion. I really like denim actually, but mix and match with another style, why not? I found these pictures below on Lookbook. I like the outfits of them. It influence me.



Honestly, male styles influence me a lot.





"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

" 'Style' is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style." -John Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment