Friday, June 3, 2011

Home.

Oh yes, it's been a month that I haven't write any single thing on this blog. Oh, surely you'll get bored when I say that I'm busy with my college life, but that's true. I'm a sophomore, and I'm counting down the days to get my final exam. Assignment everywhere, presentation everywhere. Well, the final exam is in the air, I can smell it. And I've got a week for holiday. Not holiday exactly, but I'm pretty happy that I can escape from my college life, just for a while. 
And my happy feeling become huge when I'm texting with my Mom, and she ask me to go home. What a good idea, and it's a rare thing that my Mom did. She never allowed me to go home if it's only a week. But me, as her daughter, can only say yes to it. As usual, I'm using train and it feels like, oh my.. I'm so glad even I'm still on my way home. And the next day,  in the morning, I saw my whole family's face. A curve on my lips, no doubt.
Alhamdulillah ya Allah, you give me one more chance to see my family's face, to meet them, to spend my time with them. And I always hope that they are always in Your protection and Your guidance, may they always in a good state of health. Amin.







"To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."  ~Barbara Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment